We are delighted to confirm your booking and would like to draw your attention to our Terms and Conditions below.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- By signing these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you have read our Rules of Play and agree to abide by them.
- The main structure in Krazy Playdays is aimed primarily at children aged 11 years and under.
- All children on the premises are the responsibility of the parent/carer accompanying them.
- The ratio of adults to children is one adult to five children over five years old and one adult to every three children under five years old.
- For children in your care, it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- You know where the children are at all times.
- You supervise and are responsible for, the children in your care.
- Adults and children do not bully, swear or act inappropriately to any other child or adult while on the Krazy Playdays premises.
- No food or drink is to be taken into or consumed in the play structure.
- Children do not climb on or up the slides
- Children over the age of five years old do not enter the toddler area or use the bouncy castle.
- Children do not wear shoes inside the play structure.
- Children wear socks whilst playing.
PAYMENT AND FINAL NUMBERS
- A £100 returnable deposit is required to secure your party booking. This is in addition to the total cost. The balance, along with confirmation of final numbers, is due one week prior to the event.
- Any additional children over the 45 threshold will be charged for at a cost of £2.50 per child.
- You may lose your deposit if:
- Any damage occurs (accidental or intentional) in or to the play centre.
- There is any form of abuse towards any member of our team.
- You depart after the agreed party end time.
- A large amount of mess is left at the end of the party.
- Your deposit will be returned 48 hours after your event. Please contact us to arrange it.
- You may not sell tickets to a Private Hire event at Krazy Playdays. However, you may accept donations provided they are not taken at reception or the front door.
DECORATIONS AND FOOD
- By prior arrangement, you are welcome to bring your own food and drink (no alcohol) onto the premises. We will be happy to provide cutlery and crockery.
- Feel free to bring any decorations, balloons or banners which we will be happy to arrange for you.
- We do not allow pinatas, party poppers or confetti in the rooms or in the play centre.
- Party guests will be asked to vacate the play structure 10 minutes before the end of the party.