Thank you for choosing to hold your party at Krazy Playdays!
We are delighted to confirm your booking and would like to draw your attention to our Terms and Conditions below.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- By signing these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you have read our Rules of Play and agree to abide by them.
- The maximum number of parents allowed in the party rooms is limited to six per party.
- The main structure within Krazy Playdays is aimed primarily at children aged 11 years and under.
- Parties are suitable for children aged two years and over.
- All children on the premises are the responsibility of the parent or carer accompanying them.
- The ratio of adults to children is one adult to five children over five years old and one adult to every three children under five years old.
- For children in your care, it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- You know where the children are at all times.
- You supervise and are responsible for, the children in your care.
- Adults and children do not bully, swear or act inappropriately to any other child or adult while on the Krazy Playdays' premises.
- No food or drink is to be taken into, or consumed, in the play structure.
- Children do not climb on or up the slides
- Children over the age of five years old do not enter the toddler area or use the bouncy castle.
- Children do not wear shoes inside the play structure.
- Children wear socks whilst playing.
PAYMENT AND FINAL NUMBERS
- A £45 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your party booking. The balance, along with confirmation of final numbers, is due one week prior to the event.
- Party numbers can only be increased on the day by two, this is due to party room allocation.
- Party numbers can be reduced up to 24 hours prior to the party to enable a refund to be given. Any reduction in numbers less than 24 hours before the party will not be eligible for a refund.
- (Please note that the minimum of 10 and maximum of 24 children will still apply).
DECORATIONS AND FOOD
- Feel free to bring any decorations, balloons or banners which we will be happy to arrange for you.
- If you would like to bring tablecloths and/or plates etc, please let us know in advance so that we can dress the room for you.
- We do not allow pinatas, party poppers or confetti in the rooms or in the play centre.
- Other than the birthday cake, no food or drink can be brought into Krazy Playdays without prior consent.